Boston Meeting Highlights
- The ASC provides the MOST CME/CMLE/SAM Credits compared to other Cytopathology Annual Meetings
- Extensive Basic Registration Package - Over 26 CME/CMLE Credits for attending Scientific Sessions, Poster and Platform Presentations; also including 2 continental breakfasts, 5 refreshment breaks, and 2 receptions
- NEW Leopold Koss Lectureship – Features a prominent icon in the medical field who shares a dedication and commitment to furthering humanities
- Guest Speaker – Sean Carr, M.B.A., award-winning book author and thought-invoking lecturer, discusses how we make decisions and factors that influence our ability to change
- State of the Art Symposium – Moderated by Edmund Cibas, M.D., this session will be devoted to Thyroid FNA, shedding light on the Bethesda terminology, its links to clinical management, and recent advances in molecular diagnostic approaches for refining cytologic interpretations
- Innovations & Trends – Kristen Atkins, M.D. moderates this session to discuss practical and research methods and address the pathologists and cytotechnologist’s opportunities in the rapidly growing field of Molecular Diagnostics
- Current Issues in Cytology – Moderated by Diane Davis Davey, M.D., this session addresses new developments and topics of interest in CPT coding, including immediate evaluation issues
- Diagnostic Cytology Seminar – Michael Henry, M.D. will moderate this fun and popular session – Who Will Get the Diagnosis Right?
- NEW President’s Rounds – Opportunity for attendees to learn in an intimate setting with ASC Past President’s
- Video Microscopy Tutorials – These popular intimate sessions have limited enrollment, so you are encouraged to register early
- 16 Roundtable Discussions – Double the presentations from 2009 creating more opportunity to discuss hot topics
- Scientific and Technical Exhibits – Industry leading exhibitors and targeted networking opportunities
- NEW “Green” Handouts – All handouts will now be available electronically to all registrants
The American Society of Cytopathology’s Annual Scientific Meeting features a wide variety of educational opportunities for pathologists, cytopathologists, cytotechnologists, students and other members of related medical and scientific fields. 15 Cytology Workshops and 4 Panel Luncheon Seminars focus on the practical aspects of diagnostic cytopathology. Platform and Posters Presentations highlight current investigations in the field. Perspectives and future trends will be discussed in lectures and symposia presented by recognized leaders.