Hotel & Travel
The 65th Annual Scientific Meeting will be held at:
Arizona Grand Resort
8000 South Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Please make your reservations by October 23rd, 2017
All suite rooms at the Grand Resort have been reserved at a negotiated rate of $209.00 (tax of 12.27% not included in rate) per night and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
A daily resort fee of $20.00 will also be charged each night and includes the following amenities:
- Wifi in guest room
- Athletic Club entrance
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper
- In-suite coffee
- Four Oasis Water Park passes per suite
Reservations after the October 23rd cut-off date are accepted based on room and rate availability.
Why should I stay at the hotel contracted by the ASC?
The success of ASC depends on registrants and exhibitors using contracted ASC hotels to offset the sizable costs of producing the meeting. ASC cannot meet contracted room obligations if registrants and exhibitors reserve rooms in non-ASC hotels. The risk of incurring hundreds of thousands of dollars in financial penalties (attrition fees) increases with each registrant who stays outside an ASC hotel. We hope that by offering a discounted hotel rate, participants will choose to stay at the ASC Official Hotel, The Arizona Grand.
Nestled at the base of America’s largest urban park and wilderness preserve (South Mountain Preserve), Arizona’s only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites.
The resort offers the following features:
- Conveniently located six miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Six unique dining venues to satisfy every palate.
- A wide variety of relaxing and revitalizing spa services
- Unique links course featuring panoramic views of the surrounding desert landscape
- An expansive, wild and fun Oasis Water Park!
- Six outdoor heated swimming pools.
- Minutes to downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.