Online Registration Opens July 2011: cytopathologymeeting.org
- Registrations received with FULL payment bu September 19, 2011 will be charged the Early Registration Fees
- Registrations received September 20, 2011 through October 24, 2011 will be charged regular Registration Fees
- All registrations received after October 24, 2011 or on-site will be charged the On-Site Registration Fees
Basic Registration Fees
The Basic Registration Fee allows an attendee to participate in all Scientific Sessions, refreshment breaks, ASC President’s Welcome Reception, and the Awards Reception.
Scientific Sessions include: Poster and Platform Presentations, State of the Society Address, all Awards Presentations, Papanicolaou Address, Current Issues in Cytology, Guest Lecture, State of the Art Symposium, Innovations and Trends in Medicine, Leopold Koss Lectureship, and the Diagnostic Cytology Seminar.
Registered attendees may include a guest/spouse (non-members who are not engaged in any phase of cytology) to attend the Social Events during the Annual Scientific Meeting. The registration fee of $75.00 for a guest/spouse includes the Saturday evening ASC President’s Welcome Reception and the Awards Reception.
PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 16 years old are NOT permitted in the Exhibit Hall during the Annual Scientific Meeting. This course of action has been established for the protection and safety of the members, attendees and guests.
Cancellation and Refunds
All cancellations must be made in writing.
- 80% of registration fee will be refunded for those received by October 10, 2011
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for those received by October 11, 2011 to October 24, 2011
- There is no refund for those received after October 24, 2011