The ASC recognizes there may be a need for affiliate groups and companies to meet or hold other events during the ASC’s Annual Scientific Meeting.
An affiliate event is any event affecting Annual Scientific Meeting attendees – including exhibitor staff – that is outside of the official ASC program. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Exhibit Staff Orientation Meetings
Advisory Board Meetings
Reception or Dinner Events
Affiliate Events may NOT conflict with any Scientific Sessions scheduled during the ASC Annual Scientific Meeting. The approved hours for scheduling affiliate events with no restriction on attendance are as follows:
|Friday, 11/4/11||5:30 pm - 11:00 pm|
|Saturday, 11/5/11||6:00 am - 7:45 am and after 7:00 pm|
|Sunday, 11/6/11||6:00 am - 7:00 am and after 6:00 pm|
|Monday, 11/7/11||6:00 am - 7:00 am and after 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday, 11/8/11||6:00 am - 7:30 am and after 12:00 pm|
Affiliate Event Requests
- The deadline to submit an Affiliate Event Request is August 18, 2011.
- The ASC must review and approve ANY event affecting the ASC Meeting Attendees during the inclusive dates of the Annual Scientific Meeting before promotion and implementation of the event can occur, whether it is being held at the ASC contracted facilities or otherwise.
- Exhibitors must have an approved exhibit contract on file with the ASC.
- Organizations that are not exhibiting at the ASC Annual Scientific Meeting but wish to conduct meetings or events must submit written requests to Christy Myers at email@example.com.
- All Affiliates are required to follow the Policies and Guidelines – For Industry and Other’s Participation. (9 page document)
Submit an Affiliate Event Request